Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilizer, Hydrogen Peroxide Fogging system
Type: SV-06, SV-08
Design for room sterilization.
It sprays the H2O2 aerosol by high speed airflow and disperses it into the enclosed space according to Brownian motion.
This instrument specially designed for sterilization in enclosed spaces such as hospital, isolation room and clean rooms.
There is also coming new types for isolator, transfer cabinet, blending machine,small clean room, split butterfly valve, etc. It can be used to conduct online sterilization of RABS on filling line as well.
1. Security: SS body material, easy to clean and maintenance.
Under the room temperature and atmospheric pressure, non-toxic, no residue.
Delay start up function.
2. Unique spray design: guarantee gas uniform distribution.
SV-08: the head can be rotated at 360degree, and the nozzle angle can be adjusted at 60 degree.
SV-06: can be matched with a rotating platform to achieve all-round spray.
3. Fast: Fast sterilization cycle, cost-effective.
4. Effective: Hydrogen peroxide has excellent material compatibility (device, electronic components and building materials), much easier to do verification.
5. Wide use: broad-spectrum bactericidal effect, it is applicable to sterilize fungi, bacteria, viruses and spores.
1. Power supply: AC 220V/50Hz
2. Injection rate :0-20ml/min.
3. Loading bottle: 1L,translucency pp bottle with scale line
4. Sterilizing agent: 7.5% hydrogen peroxide solution (non-explosive)
5. Killing rate: the ability to kill stearothermophilus spores reaches 6-Log
Biological Safety Lab
Hospital ward and ICU
Hospital Bacteria Control
Clean rooms, CDC, School, etc.
※ "Notice of the general office of the national health commission on the issuance of guidelines for the use of disinfectants" issued on February 19th, 2020.
※ Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People's Republic China "Notice on tax policy in support of prevention and control of pneumonia by novel coronavirus" list of key supplies for epidemic prevention and control (medical emergency) (Ministry of finance taxation administration announcement 2020 no. 8)